We are a diverse and inclusive school who value all members of our community. We want to give our children a stimulating and exciting education, where all children achieve and gain success.
Our aims are:
To enable all learners to enjoy and achieve in all areas of their development, to achieve high standards and make good progress in relation to their prior attainment.
To provide all learners with experiences of high quality by identifying clear learning objectives and success criteria, using effective styles and methods and suitable resources all well-matched to their differing needs.
To ensure that all learners are fully engaged in a relevant, challenging, broad and balanced, creative curriculum and have the opportunity to develop skills and ideas.
- To enable learners to set themselves high standards, to take pride in their work and to strive towards excellence and high achievement.
- To enable learners to be confident and self-motivated and to take advantage of opportunities to develop their own investigations.
- To provide a lively, stimulating and well-organised environment for learning in which adults and learners work co-operatively towards independence.
- To ensure that learners acquire the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to adopt a healthy, safe and fulfilling lifestyle
- To create a happy, relaxed and stimulating atmosphere in which each person can develop positive and co-operative relationships, tolerance, understanding and respect.
- To involve parents and other stakeholders in school life to ensure that all aspects of learners’ progress are fully inclusive, shared and supported.
- To provide clear leadership and effective management at all levels which takes the school forward in its chosen direction.
- To plan realistically to make effective use of the school’s resources in order to achieve the best possible learning outcomes.